Winner Tubes prize draw rules
The Winner Tubes prize draws (the “Draws”) are operated and promoted by:
Winner Tubes Limited (“we”, “us”, “our” and similar expressions)
PLEASE READ THESE PRIZE DRAW RULES (“RULES”) CAREFULLY.
By submitting an entry to any of the Draws you agree to accept and be bound by these Rules and the terms of all policies referred to in these Rules.
We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend any or all Draws at any stage if deemed necessary in our opinion and if circumstances arise which are outside of our control.
Format of the Draw
- The Draws will consist of one prize draw every calendar month (each a “Monthly Draw”) and one prize draw each calendar year (the “Annual Draw”), until further notice (which notice may be given by a notice posted on our website at www.winnertubes.com
Who may enter?
- The Draws are open to all permanent residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 16 years or over who are purchasing inner tubes for their personal use, except any employees, directors or other officers of us, or our agents, partners or suppliers, or any third party directly associated with administration of the Draws.
- If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you must have the permission of your parent or guardian before you enter a Draw and to claim your prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age and consent.
- The Draws are not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
- The Draws are not open to persons purchasing inner tubes as part of a business or with a view to selling them on or otherwise commercialising them.
- You may be refused entry or disqualified from a Draw, or refused any prize awarded, if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these Rules or your participation in any Draw is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Our decision on this issue shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eligible entrants will need to have access to a working internet connection and web browser in order to be able to enter a Draw. You are responsible for all connection charges associated with any Internet connection.
How do you enter a Monthly Draw?
To enter a Monthly Draw, you must, during the Draw Period for the relevant calendar month:
- complete the purchase of one or more inner tubes from the website at www.winnertubes.com (the “Site”); and
as part of that purchase, register your personal information where indicated, being:
- your name;
- your address, including country of permanent residence;
- your date of birth;
- your contact telephone number;
- your email address; and
- where you are under 18 (eighteen) years of age, the name and valid email address of your parent or legal guardian; and
as part of that purchase, click the box at the checkout to confirm that you are eligible, and wish, to be entered into the Monthly Draw for the relevant Draw Period,
(the steps above, together, comprising an “Entry”). No other method of entry will be accepted.
You will also be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive certain marketing information concerning Winner Tubes products. PLEASE NOTE: You are free to accept or decline to receive such marketing information. It makes no difference to your ability to participate in the Draws.
- The purchase of inner tubes will be governed by our general Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- More than one Entry can be made in any given Draw Period.
- The Draws and the ability to enter any Draw shall not be affected by any discount that may be offered to the purchase price of any inner tube.
- Each entrant who makes an Entry will have his or her name entered into the relevant Monthly Draw one time for each inner tube purchased in the transaction made as part of the Entry. (For example, if an entrant purchases one inner tube in the relevant transaction, his or her name will be entered into the relevant Monthly Draw once; if an entrant purchases two inner tubes in the relevant transaction, his or her name will be entered into the relevant Monthly Draw twice and so on.)
- Unless notified otherwise on our site each Draw Period will last one calendar month. The opening date of a Draw Period for any given Monthly Draw is 00:00 on the first day of that calendar month (i.e. for the January Monthly Draw, the opening date is 00:00 on 1 January). The closing date of a Draw Period for any given Monthly Draw is 23:59 on the last day of that calendar month (i.e. for the January Monthly Draw, the closing date is 23:59 on 31 January). All times are referenced to the time in London, England. Entries received outside of a Draw Period for any given Monthly Draw will not be accepted as an Entry for that Monthly Draw.
- An Entry will not be accepted (or will subsequently be rejected) if the personal information of the entrant supplied under 3.1 above is (or turns out to be) not true information concerning the entrant.
- If any inner tube purchased as part of an Entry is returned for a refund, for whatever reason, we will have the right to remove the entrant’s name from the relevant Monthly Draw and subsequent Annual Draw (with the number of times the entrant’s name is included in the relevant Monthly Draw (and Annual Draw) being reduced by the same number as the number of inner tubes that have been returned).
- We accept no responsibility for any Entry which is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be available at all or at any time(s) during the period that Entries may be made. We will not be responsible for any technical failure or interruption, or other problems in any internet connection, system, service provider or otherwise which results in an Entry not being properly processed or received or any purchase which cannot or is not completed. Any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into any Draw.
- No receipt or acknowledgement of Entry will be provided.
How do you enter an Annual Draw?
- Each valid Entry for a Monthly Draw which falls in an Annual Period will automatically become a valid entry for the Annual Draw applicable for that Annual Period, and the names that have been entered into each such Monthly Draw will automatically be transferred to the relevant Annual Draw (with the exception of any names that have been removed in accordance with paragraph 3.8).
- An Annual Period runs from 00:00 on 1 October of one calendar year to 23:59 on 30 September of the following calendar year (i.e. the 2017/2018 Annual Period runs from 00:00 on 1 October 2017 to 23:59 on 30 September 2018). All times are referenced to the time in London, England. Entries received outside of an Annual Period for any given Annual Draw will not be accepted as an Entry for that Annual Draw.
- The winner or winners in each Monthly Draw and Annual Draw will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the date advertised on the Site for the relevant draw.
- The winner or winners in each Monthly Draw and Annual Draw will receive the prize or prizes advertised and described on the Site for the relevant Draw. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, there is only one prize awarded in each Monthly Draw and Annual Draw.
- The prize or prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, or a cash equivalent, at our sole discretion, if that prize or any part of it is unavailable for any reason.
- All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
Notification of winners
6.1 The winner or winners of a Monthly Draw or Annual Draw will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at the Entry) before the end of the calendar month immediately following the end of the relevant Draw Period or Annual Period for that Draw.
6.2 We will attempt to hand deliver all prizes to the winner or winners of a Monthly Draw or Annual Draw before the end of the second calendar month immediately following the end of the relevant Draw Period or Annual Period for that Draw, without prior notification of the winner or winners. If it has not been possible to hand deliver any prize to its winner within this time frame (for example because the prize is a custom-made product and requires a longer period for manufacture or because it has not been possible to locate the winner for hand delivery), that winner will be notified by email or telephone to arrange a date for hand delivery of the prize to be made. If that winner does not respond to us within 14 (fourteen) days of being so notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6.3 The winner’s name or winners’ names may be published on the Site. All winners may be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by us in connection with the Draws and in identifying them as a winner of a Draw.
6.4 The name and county of the winner or winners of any Monthly Draw or Annual Draw can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 60 (sixty) days of the closing date of the relevant Draw Period or Annual Period.
Limitation of Liability
We make no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Insofar as is permitted by law, we, and our agents and distributors, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage, whatsoever or howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, consequential or economic loss, or any personal injury or death, occurring as a result of taking up a prize or in connection with the supply or arrangement for supply of a prize, except where it is caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We will only use your personal information to administer the Draws but winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Draws, including the publication of their name, and may be required to have their photo and video taken by us for promotional purposes (public relations and marketing) both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with 6.3, unless prohibited by law. By entering a Draw, you agree to the use of your name and photograph, video or other likeness in this way, without any additional compensation, as required by us if you are declared a winner.
- Personal data supplied during the course of an Entry may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize or prizes.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Rules, each Entry and each Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.